Buying for guys can be tricky. It’s a rare day when they tell you what they would like for the holidays, moreover give you a list of options. But it has happened! My office bud, Joe, has handed over his wishlist!
Joe’s a true Soul Flower dude, he likes to camp and hike with the best of them, so if you know a treehuggin’ man, chances are his list won’t be too different.
Joe’s holiday wishlist includes:
– Damn Nice Denim Shirt Everyone needs a shirt to dress up a little. So why not a responsibly made one with some Fender flair?!
– A gift from Heifer.org. W/o food & shelter for people it makes getting on w/ life way too hard. This gift helps supply goods that matter and will last!
– Positively Hemp Cargo Pants (Code: SOL072) Already my favorite, and I wear them all the time. So good. I’ll always come back to these pants and want more (especially if too much holiday eating occurs and I need a bigger waist size)! 😉
– Treehugger Zip-Up Eco Hoody (SOL074) Super soft & comfy with a positive, thought provoking message on the back. Best of both worlds!
–Plaid IS the New Plaid Organic Shirt (PRA003) b/c plaid is rad, and I liked it when I tried it on more than I thought I would.
– Solar Backpack b/c then you can hit the road, trail, bike trip, hike, etc. and still have tunes and a way to use a phone in case of emergencies.
– Kiva.org Card Already a member (after my dad and I gave them to each other last year) and like being able to give a little help to those in need who are working their butts off in 2ndand 3rd world countries trying to make a better life for themselves, their family and their community.
– Happy Camper Men’s Organic T-Shirt Caption says it all: Happy & camping what more can you ask for?!
So there it is, what a dude wants a why….a rare glimpse into the wishing mind of an office bud – this doesn’t happen everyday, folks. 😉 Hope it has inspired some awesome man gifts (or gals, cuz I know I’d rock that plaid organic shirt and treehugger eco hoody like nobodies business, too!)!