Final Sale! Hamsa Hand Art Print
Note: This Final Sale item is not returnable or refundable, and not eligible for additional sales or discounts.
The hamsa hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet representing protection and good fortune. Wherever you may place this eco-friendly Hamsa Hand art print, let it bring positivity and shield you from any bad energy. Features a purple hamsa hand with mehndi inspiration. Made in the USA. Digitally printed on heavyweight 100% recycled paper. Textured finish. 11 x 14 inches.
All art prints are shipped laying flat and carefully wrapped and reinforced to protect them during shipping. Each individual art print will arrive in an eco-friendly clear bag with a 100% recycled paper backing board. Our clear bags are made from Polylactic Acid (PLA), sustainably derived from plants, and are commercially compostable.
- Digitally printed on 100% post consumer waste recycled paper
- FSC Certified, meeting requirements for responsible forestry
- Green-e Certified, made with 100% renewable green electricity
- Green Seal Certified, made with 100% post consumer fiber
- Processed Chlorine Free (PCF)
- Made in the USA
- Paper is recyclable