Our 2023 Full Moon Calendar brings us 13 full moons and 13 opportunities to celebrate and be inspired! Read on for our 2023 full moon calendar and a bit of monthly advice and wisdom inspired by each moon. Which 2023 full moon are you most excited for?
Moon names come from traditional Native North American moon names and symbolism.
Times are in CST (where we at Soul Flower are located)
- January 6 at 5:08 p.m. Full Wolf Moon
- February 5 at 12:29 p.m. Full Snow Moon
- March 7 at 6:40 a.m. Full Worm Moon
- April 6 at 10:34 a.m. Full Pink Moon
- May 5 at 11:34 a.m. Full Flower Moon
- June 3 at 9:42 p.m. Full Strawberry Moon
- July 3 at 5:39 a.m. Full Buck Moon
- August 1 at 12:31 p.m. Full Sturgeon Moon
- August 30 at 7:35 p.m. 🔵 Full Blue Moon
- September 29 at 3:57 a.m. Full Harvest Moon
- October 28 at 2:24 p.m. Full Hunter’s Moon
- November 27 at 3:16 a.m. Full Beaver Moon
- December 26 at 6:33 p.m. Full Cold Moon
Check back each month for a more detailed post about each full moon, complete with journal prompts, mantras, and more!
Shop our Moon Phase Clothing to find a full moon t-shirt or funky zodiac boho bag to speaks to your Celestial-loving soul!