Get started – choose your spirit animal here – if you chose BEE, read on:
Bees are nature’s reminder that it’s possible to be yourself while also doing good for the world. Bees work hard gathering pollen for themselves and their hives, and at the same time pollinating plants in their environment. Bees work in harmony with nature. They’re a shining example of sustainable living.
Choose the bee as your spirit animal when you want to:
- be reminded to live sustainably and choose earth-friendly
- practice being your authentic self
- connect to your strong work ethic and “getting things done” mentality
- communicate effectively and rally your team
- find sweetness and joy in your life
Communication. Working with others. Dreaming big. Prosperity. Healing. Energy. Sexuality and fertility. Sweetness. Hard work. Balance.
- I tread softly on this earth.
- My positive attitude energizes me and inspires others.
- I live authentically and am accepted wholeheartedly for everything I am.
- We go further when we work together.
- Beauty and abundance surrounds me, all I need to do is look for it!
What is a spirit animal?
Found in different cultures and belief systems, the concept of spirit animals is one that many humans adopt. Often called spirit animals, totems, animal guides, or power animals, these beings act as spiritual companions who aid and guide you along your journey. Find your Spirit Animal.
A spirit animal can become a symbol of a chapter in your life. An animal guide temporarily lends you their energies and attributes when you need them, and you can take on their inspiring traits.
Llewellyn’s 2018 Witches’ Companion by Charlynn Walls
A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft by Deborah Blake
Hedgewitch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell
Animal Totems by Jessica Swift
Bee on Wikipedia
105total visits,5visits today