Get started – choose your spirit animal here – if you chose PEACOCK, read on:
The word “peacock” actually refers to the male of the species, while “peahen” is what the females are called. But both sexes display their plumage, and all peafowl can symbolize beauty, confidence, and protection with their feathers’ iridescent “eyes”.
Choose the peacock as your spirit animal when you want to:
- remind yourself that you’re awesome, worthy, and beautiful
- step into your self-confidence and put yourself out there
- connect with others by being nothing but your true self
- defend yourself from harm or bad vibes
- be bold and perform at your best
Confidence. Pride. Protection from harm. Love and romance. Connection with others. Attitude and self-respect. Owning your truth. Beauty. Staying true to yourself.
- I am enough. I am worthy. I have everything I need.
- I am confident and carry myself with pride and ease.
- Others respect me just as I am.
- I am loved for being exactly who I am and I don’t need to hide.
- This is going to be amazing because I am amazing!
What is a spirit animal?
Found in different cultures and belief systems, the concept of spirit animals is one that many humans adopt. Often called spirit animals, totems, animal guides, or power animals, these beings act as spiritual companions who aid and guide you along your journey. Find your Spirit Animal.
A spirit animal can become a symbol of a chapter in your life. An animal guide temporarily lends you their energies and attributes when you need them, and you can take on their inspiring traits.
The Book of Primal Signs by Nigel Pennick
Spirit Healing by Mary Dean Atwood
A Year and a Day of Everyday Witchcraft by Deborah Blake
Hedgewitch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell
Animal Totems by Jessica Swift
Peafowl on Wikipedia