Get started – choose your spirit animal here – if you chose ELEPHANT, read on:
The elephant is truly a peaceful warrior: herbivorous and family-oriented, yet strong and protective of their kin. Their recognizable appearance and gentle demeanor makes the elephant a beautiful symbol to adopt in your life.
Choose the elephant as your spirit animal when you want to:
- find strength within yourself and stoke your inner power
- remind yourself that you can be powerful without being confrontational
- practice patience with others
- tap into your mothering, nurturing side
- work to keep your friendships and family relationships strong
Strength. Love and protection. Physical body. Peace. Patience. Kindness and caring. Compassion. Family and loyalty. Overcoming obstacles.
- My strength comes from within and I’m always carrying that power with me wherever I go.
- Strength doesn’t have to roar. I can be powerful without being confrontational or starting drama. I am a peaceful warrior.
- Patience, patience, patience.
- I am caring and nurturing. Love pours out of me easily. The more love I give, the more love I feel.
- My family is important to me and we stick together. There’s nothing we can’t get through together.
What is a spirit animal?
Found in different cultures and belief systems, the concept of spirit animals is one that many humans adopt. Often called spirit animals, totems, animal guides, or power animals, these beings act as spiritual companions who aid and guide you along your journey. Find your Spirit Animal.
A spirit animal can become a symbol of a chapter in your life. An animal guide temporarily lends you their energies and attributes when you need them, and you can take on their inspiring traits.
Need a little more elephant love? Be sure to check out these gifts for elephant lovers on the Soul Flower blog and shop our elephant clothing collection.
Conscious Ink: The Hidden Meaning of Tattoos by Lisa Barretta
The Everything Wicca and Witchcraft Book by Skye Alexander
Spirit Healing by Mary Dean Atwood
The Power of Chakras by Susan Shumsky
Hedgewitch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell
Animal Totems by Jessica Swift