Get started – choose your spirit animal here – if you chose TURTLE, read on:
“Turtle” can refer to a sea turtle or a terrestrial turtle, more accurately known as a tortoise. Tortoises have taller shells and sturdy feet for walking, whereas sea turtles have leaner shells and flipper-like limbs to help them swim. Whichever variety calls to you, all turtles can represent positive qualities that we as humans strive to embody.
Choose the turtle as your spirit animal when you want to:
- visualize you have a shell of protective energy surrounding you
- remind yourself to move slowly and enjoy the process
- adopt a chill and laid-back perspective
- keep moving and making baby steps of progress every day
- tap into the wisdom of your elders or your past experiences
Patience. Wisdom. Protection. Determination. Take your time. Enjoy the journey. Go your own pace. Feeling safe and secure. Protecting yourself and your own.
- I am safe and protected.
- I go at my own pace; the most important thing is to keep moving.
- Life is all about enjoying the journey and not rushing getting to a destination.
- I am wise beyond my years, all I need to do is listen.
- Everything I need is already inside of me.
What is a spirit animal?
Found in different cultures and belief systems, the concept of spirit animals is one that many humans adopt. Often called spirit animals, totems, animal guides, or power animals, these beings act as spiritual companions who aid and guide you along your journey. Find your Spirit Animal.
A spirit animal can become a symbol of a chapter in your life. An animal guide temporarily lends you their energies and attributes when you need them, and you can take on their inspiring traits.
Conscious Ink: The Hidden Meaning of Tattoos by Lisa Barretta
Spirit Healing by Mary Dean Atwood
Hedgewitch Book of Days by Mandy Mitchell
Animal Totems by Jessica Swift
112total visits,7visits today